ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to duplicate a file in the same folder?

<< < (10/19) > >>

cranioscopical:

* Drop target invisible when explorer window loses focus or closed, and visible when explorer window launched or gains focus
* Can't move drop target around -- bounces back to start position (does anyone care about that?)
* Drop target not 'on top' (does anyone care about that, either?)-cranioscopical (April 23, 2009, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

* the drop target window is destroyed whenever explorer is inactive, and recreated each time it is (active, that is...)
* I wondered about moving the drop target - logically it didn't seem to matter
* not sure what you mean by 'not on top' - it is set to be 'on top', just not active-Target (April 23, 2009, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

* Makes perfect sense -- I didn't realize the subtlety of your design
* Static suits me. Others might like it on the monitor screen from which it was initiated -- maybe not.
* Didn't understand the destruction/recreation so thought it had been obscured by another window at that location
I think I can see where some of your problems are coming from...-Target
--- End quote ---
You noticed!  Time to write the Poopograter

keep the feedback coming and we'll get there-Target
--- End quote ---
It's been a long March here but it's all white to be late, Alice forgiven.

And no, I have no shame!

Target:
or the defecator...

It's been a long March here but it's all white to be late, Alice forgiven
--- End quote ---
i realise it's been a long March, but don't worry April be all right

I have no shame!
--- End quote ---

just to prove you've mastered the understatement...

cranioscopical:

It's been a long March here but it's all white to be late, Alice forgiven
--- End quote ---
i realise it's been a long March, but don't worry April be all right

I have no shame!
--- End quote ---

just to prove you've mastered the understatement...
-Target (April 23, 2009, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D

Hot keys don't work for me in the latest offering.
A press on F12 does nothing, but if I hold it down the script reports an inordinate number of hotkeys received.
Have you done anything that would affect that, or is this purely random?

cranioscopical:
Hot keys don't work for me in the latest offering.
A press on F12 does nothing, but if I hold it down the script reports an inordinate number of hotkeys received.

Went back one generation and then the hotkeys did work. Then I killed that and ran the newest version which took F12.
Bunnies were in their own window, no transparency. That window and the explorer window sat and refreshed over and over.
I could drag a file icon to the bunnies to get duplication but if I attempted to move the explorer window it jumped back to its original position,
so it looks as if you're locking in place the bunnies and the explorer window.

At one point I had open two explorer windows and the bunnies ran away.
Shy as they are, they re-emerged once one of the explorer windows was closed.

All this and I haven't even had a drink. This is the best game I've played all week  :)

Target:
Hot keys don't work for me in the latest offering.-cranioscopical (April 23, 2009, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

the hand is quicker than the I...

I amended the top of the script to included the new window class, but forgot about the hotkeys - I guess that'll learn me to concentrate on one thing at a time...

All this and I haven't even had a drink. This is the best game I've played all week  :)
--- End quote ---

I'm laughing and laughing and laughing (now if I could just stop gritting my teeth...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version