ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Total Commander 7.50 public beta 1 - mini-review

<< < (11/17) > >>

fenixproductions:
2Darwin
As I thought, you fit into "acceptable behaviour" group ;)

I understand using such approach for very dynamic feeds or very short discussions (in e-mails). For longer ones it was always better (for me) to follow the natural reading order*.

*) I've never heard about any language where you have to read from bottom to top.

EOT

Darwin:
In general, I agree with you, fenix! It's just that as I read the XYPlorer at least two or three times a day, it is more convenient for me to have the latest posts in that thread appear at the top of the page when I open it, rather than having to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

superboyac:
I have been an happy Xyplorer customer, but I can entertain a good dualpaner as well.
-kartal (May 07, 2009, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

A dual-pane version of XYplorer is in beta as I write this... http://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0&sd=d
-Darwin (May 14, 2009, 07:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's nothing about dual pane there.

fenixproductions:
<OT>
I've been looking for "dual pane" option in beta and no success here :(

BTW Preview panel gives me "XPCom not initialized!" error for SVG files.
</OT>

mwb1100:
There's nothing about dual pane there.
-superboyac (May 15, 2009, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's not really a "dual pane beta" - it's that the current flow of XYplorer beta releases (which are usually about each day a new one) have started to contain changes that are the underpinnings of the dual pane support that Don is working on.

To put it another way, Don is working on Dual Pane for XYplorer and is right now releasing betas that contain the underpinnings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version