ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Total Commander 7.50 public beta 1 - mini-review

<< < (8/17) > >>

urlwolf:
hmm, it doesn't work for me; I had to remove the entire associations section, otherwise I'd get "file not found" popups.
That's ok, it kind of works now. no port. assoc. but at least I can do work.
I wonder when tweaking apps would stop being useful, and it must be about now :)

jdmarch:
FWIW I tried doing an "Internal Association" from the dialog in the file menu, but AFAICT it had no effect. But I did not (and still do not at present) have time to look into it in detail.

raindew01:
Thanks for the mini-review; I love finding out about good file managers. That's fantastic about getting 10 copies. If you decide to give any out to other DC members (who haven't done coding snacks or written reviews) then I'd love to be entered.

fenixproductions:
2raindew01
I don't think it's an option. It would be the best to give licences to people who participate here a little bit more. That is why it could be the best for you to take your time and write review of your favourite software. It doesn't mean another TC description.

You are free to write about almost anything. If you think you are using excellent tool with nice features... and you are sure someone else can find it useful, then write about it. It is "May offer" so you have about three weeks to do so. I think there is plenty of time even for lazy people ;)

tomos:
It would be the best to give licences to people who participate here a little bit more. That is why it could be the best for you to take your time and write review of your favourite software. It doesn't mean another TC description.

You are free to write about almost anything. If you think you are using excellent tool with nice features... and you are sure someone else can find it useful, then write about it. It is "May offer" so you have about three weeks to do so. I think there is plenty of time even for lazy people ;)
-fenixproductions (May 06, 2009, 07:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

so, is that official then fenix? (competition)
would probably be good to start a new thread to announce it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version