ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Total Commander 7.50 public beta 1 - mini-review

<< < (5/17) > >>

fenixproductions:
2urlwolf
You might want to take a look on this:
http://www.totalcmd.net/plugring/TcMenu_en_750.html

Edited:
LOL Ellipsis in URL above replaced just one letter.

fenixproductions:
I've added "beta warning" due to new bugs discovery. None of them are super dangerous yet  but it always good to be aware :)

urlwolf:
When I delete a file/folder, TC loses focus and goes back to the last window I was using.
Is that a new feature? If not, I may have activated it by accident. I'd like my old behavior better :). I prefer to stay in TC...

fenixproductions:
2urlwolf
Delete in foreground or background?

IIRC there was some discussion about it. I will take a look for it.

Edited.
Hm. Can't find it. Also it does not happen here and I've tried many files different in size and locations.

Can you provide more info? It would be nice to give step by step instructions including what applications are in foreground. Some movie would be the best.

urlwolf:
ok, more info.
It happens after ANY popup window occurs (move, delete, etc). Instead of returning focus to TC, it goes to some other window, my guess is the last with focus before TC, often FF. It's really annoying. This is windows server 2008, so it might be that.

Step by step: press any shorcut that produces a pop up (e.g., F6), finish the operation, see how TC loses focus.

Should I post it to the main TC forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version