ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gothic's New Blog on Server Administration and a cool console-y wordpress theme

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
i agree with veign mostly (and almost always).

as much as i have a love-hate relationship with css and html, i wouldn't want to go back to a text-only internet.

i also simultaneously think gothic's wordpress theme is super cool *and* hard on the eyes.

ideally it might be nice to offer a switch so user could view it in a more human-friendly format  :P

Veign:
Create a Sell-Out switch where it makes the blog look like every other designed blog.  Then he could put a big warning before people like me switch it  :)

Gothi[c]:
Well, I'm fully aware that my preferences are not most people's preferences, I hope I made that clear. That's why I stressed that 'one size fits all' never works.

Gothi[c]:
.. Of course, the opposite is true as well:
Why should I make a switch button when 99% of the internet that makes MY eyes hurt doesn't have one.

steeladept:
Personally, the colors don't really bother me much.  Maybe that comes from looking at a D#$! mainframe terminal 8+ hours a day.  Don't mind the terminal, it is easy to read and see all relevant information (not to mention prioritization with the 7 color format we use) - it is the Z/OS I hate dealing with!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version