Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 22, 2014, 05:16:02 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New DC Member Kit Stuff  (Read 11975 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 11:03:29 PM »

A membership card with the username and user's info on it, as suggested above.
that's already in there.
rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 11:28:13 PM »

Back to my old excuse that English is not my mother tongue  Grin I thought fenixproductions was suggesting that.
gally
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 12:52:08 AM »

http://www.4imprint.com/s...x?searchterm=shot%20glass

https://www.superiorpromo...;y=11&search_submit=1
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 01:11:08 AM by gally » Logged
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 04:01:38 AM »

I'd be happy with the bookmarks but not so interested in the stickers (but no objections to them either)
I'd buy a shot glass if they were produced

Tom
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 05:51:17 AM »

Mousey, I know what nick did, and I pointed out to you in email and pm 4 different companies which could do this for you!!!! Ugh, I guess the mousering continues :-/

Strength in Knowledge
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 06:00:17 AM »

i may have dropped the ball -- let's find a company and order a set. meet me in the chat channel one of these days and lets pick a company.
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 08:03:47 AM »

I thought fenixproductions was suggesting that.
I did! Judging from old kit photo I assumed that there is no user info except ID.

We can drop it because I have even better idea: mouser can buy a dozen big erasers, razors and big bottle of ink to create his own stamps Wink After some work he might give each requesting member his unique card with something like that on the back:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 08:05:27 AM by fenixproductions » Logged

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

I want a membership card of sorts. I'd be happy to produce one myself (print, laminate), but I am not very good with design. So, I prefer a ready-made one.

Stickers are dandy always. As a bookworm I'd love that earmark. Could we have something to put on a key chain in the future?
emerald222
Supporting Member

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2009, 08:07:27 AM »

oooooo....a shot glass!  I'd absolutely buy one!!

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be."
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.037s | Server load: 0.05 ]