ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

New DC Member Kit Stuff

<< < (4/7) > >>

p3lb0x:
How much does such a membership kit cost? I am pretty sure I got one at some point. But I can't find it any more (Especially those cat pictures you sent me. Those were great!).

mouser:
they don't cost the recipient anything.. they cost dc based on whats in them and the shipping, maybe $2 each.
it's only economically (and time wise for me in terms of making and mailing) feasible if a small proportion of donors ask for them, which has so far been the case.

fenixproductions:
2mouser
You've changed it while I am waiting for delivery... Well, I hope I will get it :)

PS.1. Printing out user's info on the back of "Club Card" would be awesome.
PS.2. Instead of simple stickers maybe take a look for a place with t-shirt stickers (with Cody, of course). I don't know the correct word for these but they are "embedded into shirt" by using hot iron.

mouser:
fenix, you'll be getting the new bookmarks -- i have a backlog of 27 member kits that i havent sent yet because i was waiting for them..  however, you wont be getting these new stickers that i'm talking about since those are at least a month away even if we decide to get them made.

bob99:
The small stickers would be nice to place on notebooks, laptops, etc.  People would see them and possibly inquire what it represents.  More exposure... more potential members.
The site says they are waterproof so they could also even be put on a bumper for those who are into bumber stickers.  I don't have any on a bumper but belong to an organization that supplies a vinyl sticker/decal that sticks on the inside of a window.  Do have a couple of those.  Sounds like these could stick on the outside. Then Cody can run up and down the asphalt highway as well as the information superhighway.  Just a thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version