ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

New DC Member Kit Stuff

(1/7) > >>

mouser:
Most of you who are donating/supporting/honorary members of the site know about the fun and free member kit thing that you can request.  About 200 have been mailed out so far all across the globe.

I've actually got a big backlog of requests that i've been delaying sending as i try to put together some better stuff to send out.  In the past it's been mostly stuff printed on a printer and of dubious quality.

Here's a photo of the new book bookmarks that arrived today; i'll probably send out 2 of each type in the member kits (the small card in the middle is the membership card to help show scale):

New DC Member Kit Stuff

I think the best part is that these bookmarks could actually have some use value(!)

Additionally.. I've recently found a pretty cool place that will print some very high quality stickers (Sticker Robot) for a reasonable price -- but it's still very expensive to do.  It would be really fun to be able to send out a 3"x5" sheet of high quality cody stickers in the new member kits.  The price would be about $500 for a run of 1000 such sticker cards (each 3x5 card would have a few small stickers), and that supply would last a couple of years.  What do you think? Is it worth spending so much money on something that has no real purpose, doesnt in any way pay for itself, and only serves to inject a little fun into the atmosphere?

mouser:
ps. the image looks a bit blurry in the photograph, but the images on the bookmarks are very clear.  :up:

Josh:
How do I get one?

cranioscopical:
How many images of Cody on a 3x5" sheet?

mouser:
Basically the way it works is that these are vinyl stickers which are shaped/die-cut.

So basically you can choose the size of the sheet and then the outlines for all of the stickers, than can be peeled away from the back.

So might thought was a 3" by 5" sized card, with 3 different roughly 1.5" by 2" small stickers laid out across the top, and then one approx. 4" by 1" long sticker laid out on the bottom.  Online the bottom one would have text and would be like the normal website banner i think.. the others would be some fun poses of cody we've all come to love.. him sitting under tree, flying in spaceship, carrying his coin.

Again the stickers would be "shaped" meaning a border around each sticker that *roughly* outlined the shape of the image, which would add some interest to it.

Alternatively, it would be cheaper to do just  one larger sticker if people think that would be better.. frankly i don't know if anyone really cares..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version