topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 6:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Free Expert PDF 5 Professional AND TuneUp Utilities 2008 On CHIP.de  (Read 5347 times)

kanecitizen

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
This guys are good in finding promotions for great software. It creates a freebies addiction ( kind of stupid I recon )

http://for-free-on-internet.com/2009/04/expert-pdf-5-professional-and-tuneup-utilities-2008-easter-gifts-from-chipde/

Happy Easter everybody!

edbro

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks Kanecitizen,
Here is what I found for Expert PDF:
- Download the German version as directed on the website.
- After install, go to the "Resources" directory and delete all the files in that directory. This will default the program back to English.

Don't try to use the reg with the English trial version. It will not work.

lanux128

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
there has been giveaways from versions 3 to 5 for ExpertPDF. so how it is performance-wise, has anyone tried it out?

edbro

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I don't know about performace but it does allow you to convert pdfs and to mark them up.

P.S. that is a great site. I also picked up Titan Backup and Advanced Windows Care. Afterwards, I was able to update both to the latest version using the supplied reg codes.

Edit 1: Titan updated perfectly. After updating AWC it said the license was expired. I went back to ver 2 and it appears to not be time limited now.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:44 AM by edbro »