ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Website for viewing software other people use...check it out

(1/2) > >>

vegas:
http://www.myprogs.net/

takes like 10 seconds to register, then you can bump your settings up to 50 items per page, much easier to read that way.

Hirudin:
Cool website... pointed me at many programs that sound interesting, will have to give it another look later

So far Google Customizer looks pretty cool, Unlocker might be usefull too... (I'd put links, but I'm too lazy right now)

Hirudin:
It's been a day and I've now moved "Unlocker" into my keeper list.

Tried to download an audible book, but the audible manager is a POS so even though I'd closed it the partial downloads (that I had just canceled) were "being used." Unlocker made quick work of that and I was back downloading within seconds.

Google customizer is cool, I think I'll keep it, but I'm not sure I'd even notice it if it was gone (not yet anyway).

Carol Haynes:
Audible Manager is a complete PITA these days ... try using iTunes - it is much easier to use and the CD burning works much better!

I like unlocker too, it seems to get update pretty regularly too, and I find now it manages to unlock and/or delete things without causing the host process to bomb like it used to.

Hirudin:
I can't even seem to download a whole book now...

I got about 80%-90% done last night like 3 times (and the resume seemed to just add the whole file to the end of the original).

I've got a Sandisk Sansa mp3 player; will iTunes really work with it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version