ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Need some help here

(1/5) > >>

Coeluh:
I've this thing called μTorrent, which I sometimes want to open from FARR. But when I can't find the μ-key and i do not want to learn it. Can i assign a nickname to μTorrent, like utorrent?

bgd77:
I think this is down by using aliases, but I do not know exactly how to configure it. Hope a more expert member will lighten us.

I have the same problem with this program, but I search for "torrent" to open the program.

bgd77:
Ok, I found how to do it.  :D

1) open FARR.
2) open the options.
3) in Lists, go to Aliases/Groups.
4) from "Select Aliases/Group file to configure" select myaliases.alias
5) right click in the empty space and choose "Add new entry"
6) in the "Group Alias Name" enter utorrent (or what you want)
7) in the Results enter the path to utorrent (or click the open folder icon from the bottom and go to the executable)
8) click OK. the next time you search utorrent in FARR, it will the first option

FARR - it is a GREAT program!

tomos:
well if I search for maker i get
Textmaker
Planmaker
etc.

so you could always just search for torrent as bgd77 says
it's probably found it by the time you've the second r typed (if not the first time probably the second time)

lanux128:
µTorrent is also commonly known as uTorrent so you need to type just 'utorrent' to get the result. but i'm not sure what name it goes by in the start menu link so the previous responses are also valid, you can type something like 'torrent' unless you already have an alias with the same name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version