ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Desktop progress meter

<< < (17/22) > >>

Scott_Y:
Small bug in 1.0.8 -- If I am editing any of the boxes (Title, Type, Number, Total) and use the Delete key, a dialog appears: "Remove meter? Yes/No."

skwire:
Thanks for the report.  Please grab the latest:

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2013-02-12
    * Using the delete key to delete a meter now only works if the main listview
      is focused.  (Thanks, Scott_Y)

Scott_Y:
Thanks, skwire. It's fixed!

Scott_Y:
I haven't lost any data since probably version 1.0.6 (six weeks of use). So that problem appears to have been fixed. :)

However, in 1.0.9 (and possibly earlier versions), the action of the setting "Clicking the tray icon" sometimes spontaneously changes upon restart. I have set it to the second of the two options in the dropdown menu, "Shows the configuration window." But it may unexpectedly start with the first option instead, "Shows the meter bars." I suspect that is because when the Options tab is opened, that box is already active (highlighted). I therefore have the uneasy feeling that it is not really "set." I think it should not be active unless I click on it, and once I have selected an option, it should no longer be active.

Scott_Y:
Barbecue is helping me tremendously to stay on track through a tedious and boring job of proofreading a 976-page document. The meter bar gives me a sense of progress which I don't get from my slow advancement though the document itself. Thanks, swkire!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version