ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How to change default output directory.

(1/2) > >>

key2starz:
I've searched around, but haven't been able to find a way to change the default output directory.  Can someone please tell me how to do this?

mouser:
if you mean to change the default screenshot directory, you can do so by bringing up the main window and choosing file -> Change screenshot directory.

key2starz:
I knew that I was just being stupid.  I'm just too used to finding that stuff under the "options" menu... I didn't think to look for it there.  Thanks for helping with a dumb question  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
not a dumb question -- there are so many options and menus it is very easy to get lost..

mouser:
While we are on the subject i should mention that Screenshot Captor is designed to help you manage your screenshots, so one of the things you can do is configure a list of MoveTo folders in the options dialog, and then any time you want to move a screenshot into one of those folders you just select it (or more than one) and choose the destination from the MoveTo menu.

You'll also find in that MoveTo menu some new options for moving screenshots into subdirectories based on date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version