ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Cannot use Quick Paste Menu in Microsoft Access

(1/3) > >>

bgd77:
Hello,

I have some problems using Clipboard Help+Spell with Access. I want to copy/paste data between tables and/or forms. When I copy something it appears in the Quick Paste Menu (Ctrl+Alt+Q), but when I select from the list what I want to paste (by clicking on it, or by selecting the corresponding number) it does not appear in the Access form or table.

Did anybody have this problem? I am doing something wrong? I am using Office 2007 and I have no problems paste-ing in Word or Excel.

Thanks a lot,

Bogdan

mouser:
i wonder if it could be the hotkey combination causing an issue.. if you try changing it to something like F8 or something that doesn't use the ctrl or alt keys, see if it make a difference.

also note that when you use the quick paste menu, it actually puts the selected text into the clipboard while it pastes.. so worst case is if it doesn't auto paste, you should still be able to hit ctrl+V to subsequently paste when you just selected from the menu.

bgd77:
I tried it but it still does not work as it should be. Sometimes it works to paste with Ctrl+V after I used CHS, but sometimes it does not work. I also found this strange behavior (both with Ctrl+Alt+Q and F8): I paste something with Ctrl+V and then I can paste directly from CHS, without using Ctrl+V. But this does not always work either.  :(

mouser:
let me try it out myself and see if i can see anything -- if you find anything on the web about problems with pasting and access let me know.

Perry Mowbray:
It's not CH+S pasting text rather than table and cell format?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version