ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Magmahost.com | $6.95 for cPanel/WHM Reseller + Fantastio [Instant Setup] 99.9 Uptime

(1/3) > >>

MH-Andy:
Magmahost.com - Professional and affordable hosting services.
Extremely Secure & Rock Solid Servers since 2007

All accounts run the industry standard cPanel 11/ WHM (Web Host Master)

Magmahost is new company in the hosting industry. But this does not stop us from providing the quality services and 24/7 support that Magmahost offers this day today. Once you click order on the package you want we can get your website online instantly.

Here are all of our web-hosting plans, if you require something more specific please contact us so we can tailor it to what you need.

Start-Up Package

* PHP 5 / MySQL 5: Yes
* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 30 GB
* Total Disk Space: 3GB
* Add-on Domains: Unlimited
* Parked Domains: Unlimited

Price: $1.00 Click here to order...
Use coupon "tryfree" to get your first month free.

Beginner Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 50 GB
* Total Disk Space: 5GB

Price: $3.95 Click here to order...

Developer Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 70 GB
* Total Disk Space: 7GB

Price: $4.95 Click here to order...

Professional Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 100 GB
* Total Disk Space: 10GB

Price: $6.95 Click here to order...

We offer other hosting plans such as Reseller Accounts on WHM and Virtual Private Servers.
To get 30% OFF any reseller hosting plan use coupon '30off'[/B]

To contact us simply email sales [at] magmahost.com or call our telephone on 020 3287 6060
Thanks for reading!

allen:
Your links don't work (looks like you forgot the : in http//).

Your rates are pretty astounding -- makes it about the least appealing reseller package out there eh?

Josh:
And what does this offer over dreamhost, sitelutions, 1and1, and various other providers which offer more for less? I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Plus, as was pointed out above, your script does not post links properly or finish off BBCode properly.

MH-Andy:
And what does this offer over dreamhost, sitelutions, 1and1, and various other providers which offer more for less? I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Plus, as was pointed out above, your script does not post links properly or finish off BBCode properly.
-Josh (April 04, 2009, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

The difference being that you are not on "oversold" servers.

Wouldn't it be great if someone still cared about old-fashioned service, value, quality, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we do. We are not some faceless corporate giant, every customer is important to us and receives the same high level of personal care and attention.

allen:
Nice to see you returning to the thread MH -- I'd posted the note about the links not to be critical but to be helpful. And the comment about reselling was in jest . . .

That said, it looks like rereplace.com has migrated over successfully, going to give your services a test drive.  Your resources per dollar ratio dwarfs asmallorange hosting--the last non-oversell host I tried.

When you say free site transfer, what all does that entail?  I have a bunch of domains scattered across 2 different hosts (including dreamhost, which doesn't offer the convenient transferability that cPanel offers) I might be in the market to consolidate all that if it wasn't such a hassle.

I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.
--- End quote ---

Damn, when did they run that promo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version