ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

License Keys

(1/3) > >>

amitbhandari01:
Hi!

I'm new user. I downloaded all the software. They are really helpful to me in daily routine. Thanks for providing such nifty utilities FREE and making the license keys free.

However, i've a problem when downloading my 6 month license key. Please help me out. As i've registered here, still the license page shows that i'm not registered in the forum....

Please help me out...

mouser:
first, welcome to the site :)

well it certainly is recognizing you as a member here on this page, so that's a good sign.

so if you go to: https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/index.php

it says you are not signed up at the forum? or does it work now?

it should recognize you and give you a list on the bottom of the page to generate a license key for each of the programs.

let us know if you are still having trouble - i'm hoping it was just that you weren't logged in yet when you last checked the page, or something like that.  do post again or email me if you still have trouble.

amitbhandari01:
Thanks for such a fast reply...really appreciate that one!

I'm generating the keys for the applications now.

I would like to add that the idea of license keys validity for 6 month is great and rocking.
Thanks once again...

mouser:
thank you for appreciating our attempt to figure out a fair way to encourage people to donate but still keep the software free.

actually we have decided to change the 6 month thing in the next few days so that people who are not going to donate do not have to keep coming back every 6 months; at some point (either after 6 months or one year, not decided yet), users will automatically be given a non-expiring, permanent license license key.

in this way, people who do not plan on donating or who cannot donate will not have to keep coming back once it is clear that they will not be donating, for whatever reason.  our interest is not in punishing people for not donating, it's only to encourage donations.

Sayyed Shamim:
Hi!
I m shamim. a new user of Screen captor, although I have signed to the forum as directed , yet I have not received my licence keys. Please help. Shamim.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version