ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Stupid Question: File Type Change: Icons

<< < (2/3) > >>

siouxdax:
superboyac:
Well it looked like it was going to work, but after refreshing several times it still won't show the icon change. I still show the "generic" file icon. The file type I'm trying to change is FLV, if that makes any difference. My other video files, such as MPG, show their respective icons. Ack! I'm frustrated! :)

siouxdax:
No, I have not rebooted. Does that make a difference? I'll really feel idiotic if that's the solution. LOL

superboyac:
from my experiences, rebooting always makes a difference for file association icons.

siouxdax:
from my experiences, rebooting always makes a difference for file association icons.
-superboyac (April 02, 2009, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

HA-HA! Yes, rebooting does make a difference. LOL. Boy do I feel stupid. Thanks a million!

siouxdax:
I am, however, having a hard time finding the correct icon for FLV files though. It's nowhere to be seen in the Program Files>Adobe directory. I think it's one of the problems I'm having that is forcing me to reinstall Windows, as I've discussed in another thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version