ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - URL SNOOPER - v2.41.01 - Mar 24, 2017

<< < (2/16) > >>

mouser:
It runs fine the FIRST time you run it after installing, but it will NOT work a second time. All I get is a standard Windows error message saying it's performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
--- End quote ---

ok i've finally been able to reproduce this.. i'm working on it now..

Rekrul:
ok i've finally been able to reproduce this.. i'm working on it now..-mouser (February 11, 2007, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you!  :)

tinyvillager:
I downloaded from the beta link and got v2.17.01,it has the winpcap 4 final,but everything else is "retro",icons,
like when i minimize i'm getting the old dog icon as appose to the bulls-eye icon. 

OverlySubtle:

Version 2.18.01 still doesn't work under Windows 98SE
-Rekrul (February 11, 2007, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

why are you still using 98 and expecting to use new software???   :huh:  I don't suggest tormenting yourself with Vista, but XP or 2000 are still fantastically better choices.

Cpilot:

Version 2.18.01 still doesn't work under Windows 98SE
-Rekrul (February 11, 2007, 09:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

why are you still using 98 and expecting to use new software???   :huh:  I don't suggest tormenting yourself with Vista, but XP or 2000 are still fantastically better choices.

-OverlySubtle (April 19, 2007, 04:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Gotta agree here.
The time is coming very soon where people writing software will no longer care to be bothered with trying to support it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version