ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - URL SNOOPER - v2.41.01 - Mar 24, 2017

<< < (12/16) > >>

willemijns:
Nope, doesn't work. URLS cannot find a suitable network adapter whatever I do - whether the default or a selected adapter under advanced.
-IainB (November 05, 2011, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

You right, google is refused... tried CNN, AOL.COM ok

plz repair this abnormal bug ! why some URLs are not detected ????

mouser:
First update in a long while:
2.32.01 - Feb 4, 2013

* [Feature] RTMP multimedia links were not shown when multimedia protocol filter was enabled.
* [MinorChange] Improved text labels for search filters.
* [MinorChange] Changed auto network adapter test url and search string
* [BugFix] An error about "Scrollbar property out of range" could be generated when resizing raw packet view panel.
* [BugFix] Parentheses in urls were truncating urls at that point.
* [Feature] View Live Packets option is now on main window and easily toggles live packet panel (size is remembered)
* [Feature] Added datetime column to url grid.
* [Documentation] Updated documentation with some links to a few popular downloader tools.
* [Feature] Portable zip now uses ConfigDir_Default.ini which is overridden by the presence of a ConfigDir.ini file, so users unpacking the contents won't overwrite any custom ConfigDir.ini  they may have.
* [Feature] Now using a dual package (installer and portable zip), with portable zip preconfigured for portable use; installer and executable are now signed.
Hopefully the next update will come sooner

mouser:
It's been a while since I updated URL Snooper -- please let me know if I broke anything.

mouser:
No snoopers here huh?

babemiya:
dear Mouser,

i'm a fan of URL SNOOPER and I've been using it for last 5 years. but this week i bought a new laptop with Windows8 system, and couldn't even install it!! it always show a warning that wincap is not supported by the system and the installation will be aborted.......

please help!!!!!!!! thank you very much~

in any case please also send an respond to my Gmail inbox. have a great day^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version