ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Favorite Firefox Theme(s)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Lashiec:
Kempelton or Camifox when I feel like it (rarely).

herneith:
That looks kind of interesting.  Can you change sizes of stuff like buttons or is that more complicated?
(I have it on now and I'm just starting to mess with some of the presets) smiley

--- End quote ---

According to the options menu on the any colour add-on you can this can be seen in the advanced tab of the options menu.  However, I haven't tried it as yet although I've created my own themes using the colour selection and my own images from my hard drive. The creator of any colour also has a blog. Apparently he's also working on a similar add-on for Thunderbird.

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmmm only bummer I noticed so far is it seems to hose all my favicons. On my other system I installed Minefield as well as this one.  When I switch to Aeon 3.2 on the other system I still have my Favicons.  On this system, even with AnyColor uninstalled, I have little blue dots.  Seems to be no such thing as an automatic favicon refresher that works without visiting the site(at least not that I've found yet.)

Only difference I can pinpoint between the 2 systems is I never installed AnyColor on the one where the favicons still work. :(

edit: hmm looks like the bug is in Minefield.  Firefox 3.1 beta 3 doesn't get this.

edit: just wasted 3 hours to get favicons back. On one machine I'm ok but on the other for some unfathomable reason, I can no longer install FF 2 or it won't let me add any addon.  Had to wipe everything out and put 3.1 beta 3 on as the only FF browser.  I don't even want to figure out why!!
What a hassle!

MrCrispy:
NASA Night Launch!!

There can be no other.

allen:
I always liked breeze, based on our own NonTropo's theme for Opera -- don't know if it's still maintained, though. Ought to fire up the Firefox more often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version