ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug] Can't Launch MP3 Files

(1/2) > >>

BenPearman:
Launch FARR, run a search for Always by Bon Jovi. Results come up. Press enter to launch the song. iTunes doesn't open. I try it all again with iTunes open instead. Song still doesn't play. Help?  Thanks in advance
-Ben

mouser:
let me look into this right away.

one thing you might experiment with in the mean time is changing the launch method option and see if it makes a difference (you could try changing the document launch helper tool also):

mouser:
also, if you double click the mp3 files in your normal windows explorer program does the file open in itunes?

BenPearman:
Yes It opens in iTunes. And when I change the method, it comes up with:

---------------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\My Documents\My Music\My Music\Bon Jovi\Cross Road\Always.mp3
Windows cannot find 'C:\Documents and Settings\Ben\My Documents\My Music\My Music\Bon Jovi\Cross Road\Always.mp3'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search.
OK   

Document Launch Helper Tool?

mouser:
Document Launch Helper Tool?
--- End quote ---
thats one of the checkbox options there.

that's a strange error.. is the file name in the error wrong.. let me ask -- if you carefully look at the filename in windows explorer, does it maybe have a space at end or front of it?

do other mp3 files launch properly from farr?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version