Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 01, 2014, 09:29:28 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Screencast Tour: Getting a License Key and Entering It  (Read 3870 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 28, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

This screencast shows how to get a license key and put it into one of our programs:

ewemoa
Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 09:24:54 PM »

I didn't know what was involved in detail before watching this and now I have a much clearer idea Thmbsup
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 11:07:50 PM »

Note that that the first half of that screencast is the steps someone takes if they do not want to sign up at the forum.

If you sign up at the forum then you don't have to do any of that -- as soon as you go to the key page you get an instant license key that works on all the software and lasts for 6 months.

So all of the other steps are for if you do not want to sign up.  But I thought I might as well show that.
And of course if you donate you get a license key in the mail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0.05 ]