ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (44/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
@cranioscopical
It is still the same issue: Designer generated code has one method called before proper object is set. You can be sure that's it if you see:
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ResumeLayout(Boolean performLayout)
at BBCeditor.Form1.InitializeComponent() in D:\code\Projects2010\BBCeditor\BBCeditor\Form1.Designer.cs:line 1604
--- End quote ---
I had thought one time fix is enough but I was wrong: any work with Designer switches this error back. This is something to teach you being scrupulous ;)

cranioscopical:
This is something to teach you being scrupulous
-fenixproductions (August 13, 2012, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can't afford to be completely scrupulous, so I suppose I'm scru'd.
Thanks for the extra effort  :)

ioncube:
[/b]
- option for clearing non-existng Recent files on startup - MilesAhead
-fenixproductions (August 12, 2012, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. :)

-MilesAhead (August 12, 2012, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Extremely thank you. No I am a happy engineer :-*

By the way being a chemical engineer am not much in scripts stuff. Can you tell me or just give me reference URLs what is the difference b/w (.*?) or (\d*?)

fenixproductions:
@ioncube
Long info:
http://www.regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html

Short:
. - any character
\d - any numeric character
* - zero or more occurrences
? - after them is switch for "non greedy mode"
parenthesis - mark expression group which can be referenced in replacement as $1

Curt:
I really like BBCeditor, but it has been two years without updates, even though in my little square world, an update is needed. How does anyone use (insert) Image? I cannot see where it should be relevant to the post I am typing, that the photo I want to upload along with the post, now is located in [ img ]C:\FotoTemp\12big copy.jpg[ /img ]. Or maybe you all only use BBCeditor anywhere else than here at DC? Or is it a trick to help me remembering which photo goes where, and then I "merely" must remember to clean and re-write the image tags before posting?
 :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version