ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (41/51) > >>

Target:
I will check what I can do.

The problem here is: I am always overthinking things, so now I have not only an idea for starting external application with some parameters BUT to also have WM_MESSAGES support. Darn me ;)
-fenixproductions (August 02, 2012, 01:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

hehe, it's not like you had anything else to do though, is it...

fenixproductions:
hehe, it's not like you had anything else to do though, is it...-Target (August 02, 2012, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes and no ;)
No - BBCeditor has most of the features you would normally use and I am pretty lazy.

Yes:
- code cleanup (again) - there is a lot of redundant or unwanted code - either from old engine (manual parsing in past, regexp now) or some functions used multiple times (Ctrl+C/V is easier for beginner but re-factoring is important for bigger programs),
- tabs - always useful but multithreading is still problematic for me (preview is generated in separate thread),
- templates - although BBCeditor has snippets it would be nice to implement templates like DC has,
- tags rule sets -there are multiple variations of BB syntax and my tool tries to handle most of them but maybe some should be possible to be switched off (i.e. parse only tags which are valid for DC),
- live editor - I saw on CodeProject HTML edit control which allowed to edit HTML code directly within it; BBCeditor would have the possibility to work in WYSIWYG way;
- direct post -it should be technically possible to send POST message via HTTP to any web address and put your message directly into wanted board,
- BB syntax highlight,
- text operation - sorting, case change, etc.
- Jump lists - since I have Win7 on my work laptop I can always play with that.

paulhypno:
Feature request...?

I continue to find this software just excellent so am reluctant to suggest this but...I would love to have a prominent 'Copy' button which selects all and copies to clipboard so I can paste into the forum. I know I can 'select all' and copy from the Edit menu so I am really looking at the icing on the cake here  :D

fenixproductions:
I did not prepare RegExp examples yet but…

@Target
Test version with external applications added:
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/BBCeditor1134.zip

@paulhypno
I think Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C are enough for this task.

Target:
@Target
Test version with external applications added:
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/BBCeditor1134.zip
I think Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C are enough for this task.
-fenixproductions (August 05, 2012, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

looks good  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

I note that there are 3(?) buttons on the toolbar that don't have icons - is this an oversight, or part of your dev tools?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version