ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (34/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
I have rebuilt this version on my new work laptop (Win7x64):
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/bbc_20120706.zip

Please check.

BTW Dunno what was wrong with it:
Debug and Release versions were OK started from within Visual Studio but w/o - not.
I have rebuilt all components (especially SpellCheck which was not recreated for each version), checked different settings combinations and now it seems to work fine.

Oh! And I even find out one bug with "Minimize to tray" option: after clicking on balloon tooltip BBC couldn't bring to front itself.

tomos:
Thanks

Please check.
-fenixproductions (July 06, 2012, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

will do :up:

cranioscopical:
Please check.
--- End quote ---
I hate to tell you, but it won't run on my 7-64 system.
I took all the usual steps to test it (w w/o .ini, compatibility, use old config… etc.).
Thanks very much for trying, though.

paulhypno:

Please check.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately it crashes on opening.  I didn't do anything with the configuration and I get similar message to last time:

Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:   bbceditor.exe
  Problem Signature 02:   1.1.0.0
  Problem Signature 03:   4ff74350
  Problem Signature 04:   BBCeditor
  Problem Signature 05:   1.1.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:   4ff74350
  Problem Signature 07:   2d
  Problem Signature 08:   24
  Problem Signature 09:   System.NullReferenceException
--- End quote ---

Separate Issue:  Can I use this post to ask about the version 1.0.30 that is working?

I may be missing something but:

1. How can I post an image's web link? When I click on the image icon I only have a chance to post a local image that is on my computer ('Path'), not a web location. "[ img]C:\Users\Paul\Downloads\123.jpg[/img ]" instead of "[ img]hxxp://anything.com/123.jpg[/img ]" Obviously posting the local address into a web post won't show the image on the web so I'm having to insert the code [img] etc manually.  Have I got this wrong?

2.  BBCeditor produces a nice layout and is easy to use but I have to 'Select All' then copy to paste into a web posting - is there a button that will do that for me?

Many thanks and regards

Curt:
This post was made with BBCeditor 20120706, situated in Program Files, not in "...(x86)",
-he did say it was created for 64-bits. Also, I did not import any settings.
 :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version