ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (28/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
2shirty
Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, I have no time and nerves for coding recently (at least not for free one) ;( Stress takes its toll and I spent shamelessly all free time on L4D2 at Steam. I've wanted to work at FenixContacts and add some surprise to BBCeditor but real life appeared to be more important…

David.P:
Whoooaa this is GREAT! Fenix, your BBCeditor is the BEST  :Thmbsup:

It works flawlessly with the Firefox Extension "It's All Text" -- and what's more it is fully dictation enabled (e.g. with NaturallySpeaking).

For me this means that I have the forum (e.g. DonationCoder) open on the left monitor, BBCeditor on the right monitor, and am happily dictating away into my forum post!

Pressing Ctrl-S in BBCeditor instantly updates the forum's text box in the browser -- such that I can easily see what I have dictated, WYSIWYG directly in the forum, just by hitting the forum's Preview button.

Thank you very much for this marvellous piece of software!

Cheers David

tinjaw:
I have used this program before and just now installed it on my 64-bit Windows 7 computer. It appears not to work as there is nothing on the right side.

BBCeditor 1.1.35

hamradio:
You might see if going to Settings then Appearance tab and checking the Automatic preview options and if that don't work...

You might also try going to Settings then General tab and checking Use Inline Mode.

Either one of those worked for me in a test and I am on win7 64bit also.

tinjaw:
You might see if going to Settings then Appearance tab and checking the Automatic preview options and if that don't work...
-hamradio (June 28, 2010, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Doh! I didn't realize I needed to hit F5.  It's been a while since I have used this program. That did the trick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version