ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (19/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
@fenix: Thanks, you did say that way back at the beginning but, to be honest, I'd forgotten.-cranioscopical (June 07, 2009, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
That is why I've used "small reminder" phrase :)

J-Mac:
Uh-oh.

1.0.18 is throwing errors here. I can open it, check or change settings, no problem. But as soon as I click in the left pane the following error dialog appears:

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

If I click continue it stays open but again I cannot click in the left pane or I get the same message.

Jim

fenixproductions:
2J-Mac
Can you post "Detalis"? What happens with clean INI file?

Can you try debug version (just replace EXE and copy PDB files into BBCeditor directory) and post "Details" too?

If there is no problem with new INI, please post old one. Of course, use spoiler tag for it :)

fenixproductions:
1.0.19 is out!

SpellCheck dialogue can be resized now.
I have also fixed small bug with new lines in HTML code generated for Preview panel.

2J-Mac
If you still have problems, please download standard version first and overwrite existing files with the ones from this archive:
http://fenixproductions.dcmembers.com/bbc/debug.zip

If some error will occur, post any details then.

cranioscopical:
1.0.19 is out!
SpellCheck dialogue can be resized now.-fenixproductions
--- End quote ---
That's very welcome, it is a great improvement as far as I am concerned :up: :up:

Plus, playing with style.css has set me up with text displays that suit my screen res.

I have also fixed small bug with new lines in HTML code generated for Preview panel.
--- End quote ---
I'd noticed noticed an occasional line break quirk but assumed it was something I'd caused... because it usually is :)

Thanks again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version