ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (14/51) > >>

cranioscopical:
Nice addition, fenixp.
Two things.
Either snippets don't work for me or I don't understand them.
I have two snippets set up.
The snippets window pops up on Ctrl-space.
I can select either one of my two test snippets but can't  see how to get the snippet content into the message body.

Also, can we have something other than Ctrl-Space, which launches FARR on my system?
Please?

fenixproductions:
2cranioscopical
Which shortcut do you propose?

BTW Try this use case:
1. Ctrl+Space to show list,
2. choose proper item using arrows,
3. hit Enter key.

Currently, it works with keyboard only but I plan to add mouse clicks handling later.

I think you could misunderstood "Ctrl+Enter" case which applies for Settings window only.

cranioscopical:
2cranioscopical
Which shortcut do you propose?

BTW Try this use case:
1. Ctrl+Space to show list,
2. choose proper item using arrows,
3. hit Enter key.

Currently, it works with keyboard only but I plan to add mouse clicks handling later.
-fenixproductions (June 06, 2009, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

The shortcut: I discovered that CRTL+ALT+SPACE works just fine as things are now, so please ignore my request for an alternative.
Usage "3. hit Enter key": works perfectly!  My mortification is complete :-[   :)

Thanks for the help!

fenixproductions:
The shortcut: I discovered that CRTL+ALT+SPACE works just fine as things are now-cranioscopical (June 06, 2009, 05:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am glad it works but I was not aware it can work this way  :o

It works because I am checking for Ctrl+Space without disabling other special keys (like Alt or Shift). Since it suits your need I can leave it as it is.

Do you have any wishes for variables support? I thought about adding dates in similar way as file name pattern (though it might need some fixes).

I've implemented dates support and it will be released with next version.

cranioscopical:
Speaking purely for myself, I think the current state covers all that I want.
That said, I seem to find uses for your innovations whenever they arrive.  :)

If it causes no conflicts elsewhere, please leave the CTRL+[other]+space enabled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version