ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

When holding control and using volume keys on keyboard, change wave

<< < (3/6) > >>

Coeluh:
May I humbly suggest HotkeyP again? It works like a charm. Thanks for the idea, I just implemented it. I'm also using Shift-Volume buttons for attenuation when a phone call arrives, for example.
-yksyks (March 27, 2009, 03:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
How did you add the volume button as a input thingy? When I press it, it won't show up.

yksyks:
Be sure to have the cursor in the top box and press the key. If it's not recognized then something might interfere. Do you use any keyboard utility? I have a Genius keyboard and I uninstalled the supplied key-mapping utility immediately and replaced it with HotkeyP.

Here's what I use:
When holding control and using volume keys on keyboard, change wave

PhilB66:
@Coeluh

Why is Volumouse not working for you? It does exactly what you have asked for.
-PhilB66 (March 26, 2009, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Omg. I want to use my VOLUME BUTTONS ON MY KEYBOARD. not the scrollwheel on my mouse.
-Coeluh (March 28, 2009, 05:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you never really bothered to explore Volumouse, now did you? Again, you could USE HOTKEYS INSTEAD OF THE MOUSE WHEEL with it.

[Off - topic] I thought I would never have to ask but... is there an "ignore this person" forum feature and how do I activate it? [/Off - topic]

Coeluh:
@Coeluh

Why is Volumouse not working for you? It does exactly what you have asked for.
-PhilB66 (March 26, 2009, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Omg. I want to use my VOLUME BUTTONS ON MY KEYBOARD. not the scrollwheel on my mouse.
-Coeluh (March 28, 2009, 05:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you never really bothered to explore Volumouse, now did you? Again, you could USE HOTKEYS INSTEAD OF THE MOUSE WHEEL with it.
 (see attachment in previous post)
[Off - topic] I thought I would never have to ask but... is there an "ignore this person" forum feature and how do I activate it? [/Off - topic]
-PhilB66 (March 28, 2009, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm terribly sorry. I even did open that menu, but I just was looking too fast. I'm stupid, yeah.

But I can't put in the volume button.It does not recognise it.

Coeluh:
Be sure to have the cursor in the top box and press the key. If it's not recognized then something might interfere. Do you use any keyboard utility? I have a Genius keyboard and I uninstalled the supplied key-mapping utility immediately and replaced it with HotkeyP.

Here's what I use: (see attachment in previous post)
-yksyks (March 28, 2009, 06:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've a Logitech Media Keyboard, used with Setpoint

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version