ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

When holding control and using volume keys on keyboard, change wave

(1/6) > >>

Coeluh:
Is this possible? Almost every keyboard is equipped with a pair of fancy media keys: volume up, volume down and sometimes even mute. Sometimes I want to adjust the volume of the wave control. I thought: Maybe some nice little piece of software can do this. When I hold my control key and then adjust the volume, the wave gets affected instead of the normal volume control. And maybe some volume can be displayed on screen.

BigJim:
VoluMouse. Nothing more to be said, really. Enjoy!!   :Thmbsup:

Coeluh:
VoluMouse. Nothing more to be said, really. Enjoy!!   :Thmbsup:
-BigJim (March 25, 2009, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice app, but just not what I am looking for...

SleepingWolf:
If you've downloaded AutoHokey as often suggested, the help file has a section called 'Script showcase' and one of the scripts therein is the wonderful "Volume On-Screen-Display (OSD) -- by Rajat". Just adjust the keys to your preferences as follows...

--- ---HotKey, Volume_Up, vol_MasterUp
HotKey, Volume_Down, vol_MasterDown
HotKey, Ctrl & Volume_Up, vol_WaveUp       
HotKey, Ctrl & Volume_Down, vol_WaveDown
HotKey, Volume_Mute, vol_Mute

Coeluh:
If you've downloaded AutoHokey as often suggested, the help file has a section called 'Script showcase' and one of the scripts therein is the wonderful "Volume On-Screen-Display (OSD) -- by Rajat". Just adjust the keys to your preferences as follows...

--- ---HotKey, Volume_Up, vol_MasterUp
HotKey, Volume_Down, vol_MasterDown
HotKey, Ctrl & Volume_Up, vol_WaveUp      
HotKey, Ctrl & Volume_Down, vol_WaveDown
HotKey, Volume_Mute, vol_Mute-SleepingWolf (March 26, 2009, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
It does not work :( How do hook the volume buttons?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version