ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Program to identify and delete empty folders in a tree

<< < (4/6) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Try DelEmpty v1.2. It's got a few of your suggestions incoporated.

Skrommel

jenbert:

--- Code: AutoIt ---Kewl! Glad it did the trick. Yeah me too!

--- Code: AutoIt ---(although of course the gal that plays Buffy is drop-dead goreous) I have it on good authority, umm from James himself, that's she pretty much a witch to work with.

--- Code: AutoIt ---Way to go, too, on the marriage Thank you. And we have 3 wonderful boys too. 13,11 & 9.

--- Code: AutoIt ---Nice to meetcha! Very nice to meet you too. I am Jennie to my friends.  :)

Cavalcader:
:) Try DelEmpty v1.2. It's got a few of your suggestions incoporated.-skrommel (January 12, 2007, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Awesome, Skrommel -- thank you sir! And, good to see you back around the board.  :Thmbsup: (BTW, the quoted link is "1hoursoftwrawe.com", but I figured it out...)  :P

--- Code: AutoIt ---(although of course the gal that plays Buffy is drop-dead goreous) I have it on good authority, umm from James himself, that's she pretty much a witch to work with.-jenbert (January 12, 2007, 04:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Wow, sorry to hear that. (Hmm, maybe my "goreous" typo was more accurate, as in, gored by a bull.  ;D )  Then again, maybe they didn't hit it off, but that doesn't guarantee that Gellar's like that with everybody. ;)  Still, it could be the curse of a beautiful face -- so many times, "the beautiful people" (really attractive men & women) tend to be rather self-centered if they're used to people fawning on them. Kind of a vicious circle -- they come to expect it.

mouser:
Just had a chance to use this today and wanted to say: DelEmpty is fantastic  :up:

Cavalcader:
I'll second that. I wonder if there's a way to make it auto-size the columns? I think it did in a previous version. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version