ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

IE8 on the loose!

<< < (5/6) > >>

Dirhael:
....I am still on FeeDemon 2.7.0.0 (last version without Ads).
-Darwin (March 20, 2009, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too - and there I'll stay!!

After paying for another year and then having it go free, I am not also gonna get their damn ads!!   8)

Jim
-J-Mac (March 24, 2009, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D
-Darwin (March 24, 2009, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Block northmay.com and the ads will go the way of the Dodo bird. Well, you will be left with a dark empty space where they used to be so it may not be the best solution for everyone, but it works for me*

* I really want to be able to use the upcoming 2.8 release which likely will have the ability to sync with Google Reader.

Darwin:
Dirhael - would you be willing to post a screen shot of how bad FeedDemon looks with northmay.com blocked? I’m quite happy where I am but if, in future, I decide to update it would be nice to have some control over what the GUI looks like...

J-Mac:
Right now I am OK with 2.7. Google Reader doesn't do anything at all for me, so I won't miss that integration in 2.8.

Thanks!

Jim

rgdot:
Hope I can install it without problems when forced, had some still inexplicable trouble when upgrading to 7 a while back. Better solution for me would be not getting it until next PC, if my next computer is going to be Windows that is ;)

Dirhael:
Dirhael - would you be willing to post a screen shot of how bad FeedDemon looks with northmay.com blocked? I’m quite happy where I am but if, in future, I decide to update it would be nice to have some control over what the GUI looks like...
-Darwin (March 24, 2009, 10:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Absolutely, here's a screenshot for you :)

IE8 on the loose!

Right now I am OK with 2.7. Google Reader doesn't do anything at all for me, so I won't miss that integration in 2.8.

Thanks!

Jim
-J-Mac (March 24, 2009, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't use Google Reader all that much either, but it's fantastic for reading feeds on mobile browsers seeing as it can also adapt linked pages for viewing on such devices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version