ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Scenes of the Recession from around the world

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
How about 10 or so who work online get together and buy a big building together to live in?  DC House!

Josh:
And then when cody eats all the money, the house will be foreclosed. We have to train cody that coins are not for eating

cranioscopical:
How about 10 or so who work online get together and buy a big building together to live in? 
-mouser (March 19, 2009, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Always coding, eh?  I assume this is the apartment model.

SKesselman:
In times like these it's especially important to find ways of reaching out a helping hand to one's neighbours wherever and whenever possible.
A little kindness here and there might afford someone the only bright spot in an otherwise miserable, demoralizing day.
-cranioscopical (March 19, 2009, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
This is so true. People here in the Silicon Valley are becoming unbelievably rude and aggressive, especially on the road & in retail stores. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the first person on a cashier's shift to smile or say "thank you". They're usually surprised, and they're getting very appreciative of even the smallest nicety.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version