ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any software that could generate screenshot like this [pic]

<< < (5/6) > >>

nosh:
Thanks guys,

I've heard of these utilities but I was wondering what the connection between enabling a button(?) and making Extended Window Capture work was.  :tellme:

Edit: Oh! OK, the penny dropped... you enabled the greyed out text input box for specifying height. Nice! Off to get one of these utilities now. :)

cmpm:
Just to clarify -- screenshot captor can already capture scrolling windows -- the new idea is a function to manually let you specify target size of a window which would be resized programatically and then captured and returned to original size.
-mouser (March 15, 2009, 12:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Could this be done after the capture with another program?
Or even with what program used to open the screenshot could allow original dimensions.
Taking note of the dimensions before the capture.

mouser:
Could this be done after the capture with another program?
--- End quote ---

yes i was thinking actually that a general purpose frame effect tool that put a frame around any image that looks like a window dialog would be useful..

PPLandry:
FSCapture is another one, that does scrolling windows and it's free for home use:
http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

cyberdiva:
you enabled the greyed out text input box for specifying height.
-nosh (March 15, 2009, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure why you need to specify height if you've got an auto-scroll mechanism.  Can't you just scroll as far as you need, without specifying in advance?   Admittedly, I'm most familiar with HyperSnap, which works that way.  The only time I have to specify a size in HyperSnap is if I want to do an extended horizontal capture.  I have the feeling I'm missing the point here, and I'd appreciate someone clueing me in.  TIA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version