ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any software that could generate screenshot like this [pic]

(1/6) > >>

electronixtar:

I made this screenshot by hand, with a minor mistake (two scroll buttons).

Is there any tool out there that could make screenshot like this? Auto scroll capture with window borders?

Curt:
Yes, there are several, I think. When you capture the scrolling window, you are simply asked to choose, by placing your mouse, whether the frame should be included or not. I made this one easily, using the $20 FastStone Capture. You can always edit your snapshots, in the in-build editor:

Any software that could generate screenshot like this [pic]

electronixtar:
Yes, there are several, I think. When you capture the scrolling window, you are simply asked to choose, by placing your mouse, whether the frame should be included or not. I made this one easily, using the $20 FastStone Capture. You can always edit your snapshots, in the in-build editor:
 (see attachment in previous post)

-Curt (March 14, 2009, 03:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you but you didn't get what I mean. Can you get a screenshot of this current whole webpage with browser frame?

Curt:
- oh!   :-[
I cannot imagine that should be possible.

nosh:
SnagIt does let you do this, provided the window isn't maximized.

To capture all the content + the status bar just specify a height that exceeds the amount of content in the window, it doesn't capture anything beyond the window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version