Home | Blog | Software | Reviews and Features | Forum | Help | Donate | About us
topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • December 07, 2016, 08:36:07 AM
  • Proudly celebrating 10 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Any software that could generate screenshot like this [pic]  (Read 11655 times)

electronixtar

• Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Any software that could generate screenshot like this [pic]
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
you enabled the greyed out text input box for specifying height.
I'm not sure why you need to specify height if you've got an auto-scroll mechanism.  Can't you just scroll as far as you need, without specifying in advance?   Admittedly, I'm most familiar with HyperSnap, which works that way.  The only time I have to specify a size in HyperSnap is if I want to do an extended horizontal capture.  I have the feeling I'm missing the point here, and I'd appreciate someone clueing me in.  TIA.
FSCapture is another one, that does scrolling windows and it's free for home use:
http://www.faststone.../FSCaptureDetail.htm

Without the Window frame.

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 09:25:08 PM »
I'm still confused.  With HyperSnap, your scroll can include as much or as little as you want.  If you don't want the Window frame, you don't include it; if you want it, you include it. 

electronixtar

• Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »
I'm still confused.  With HyperSnap, your scroll can include as much or as little as you want.  If you don't want the Window frame, you don't include it; if you want it, you include it. 

HyperSnap could make it, yes :-)