ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

GIMP script to batch split + rotate TIFF images

<< < (4/4)

davisjt1977:
Thanks
Got it working
This is a fantastic tool & I have customized it to my situation.
 :-*

Nod5:
Cool! If you think any customization you add might be useful to others too then just post the code and I'll see if I can add it to the program. :Thmbsup:

ewemoa:
FWIW, I recently had occasion to reuse the splitting functionality described earlier in this topic:

convert inputimage.extension -gravity east -crop 50%x100% outputimage.extension
--- End quote ---
-ewemoa (March 13, 2009, 10:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

To get at the other half, I used:

--- ---convert inputimage.extension -gravity west -crop 50%x100% outputimage.extension

Using the +repage option seemed to give better results as well:

--- ---convert inputimage.extension -gravity east -crop 50%x100% +repage outputimage.extension
convert inputimage.extension -gravity west -crop 50%x100% +repage outputimage.extension

FWIW, it may be that +repage is only of relevance to one of the two invocations.

This was in the context of transforming an existing PDF somewhat similar in format to the TIFF described.  The original PDF in this case had side-by-side pages (instead of one above another) on each page (so no rotation required).  Perhaps the original program can be modified to operate on such PDFs :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version