ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Dynamic Resize?

(1/3) > >>

S0789300:
Hey - this is my first post on the forums (I think...) and wanted to know if there was a way to resize a captured image via command line or the screen capture methods (like -compress #)?

I am integrated screenshot captor in an autoit script but it seems to struggle sometimes on smaller screenshots.

Cheers

mouser:
can you elaborate a bit more about what you want to do?

S0789300:
Yes - I am taking a screenshot of a small area in a window that will contain roughly 0-20 words that I want to OCR - I am using your Screen Captor to capture the screen then using other languages, such as Autoit to run the OCR algorithm.

However, the region is relatively small and the OCR has trouble because of its size - I was wondering if I could capture the image, magnify it (by increasing its size by a percentage) and then run my OCR options. So I was wondering if there is a screen captor method to do this.

mouser:
well certainly you can resize the image from within screenshot captor (hit ctrl+G or choose Resize from the Edit menu), but it sounds like you might benefit more by finding a 3rd party commandline resizer tool and then configuring it from the screenshot captor Tool menu,

S0789300:
I am using captor in another script I am writing like this:

$sSwitches = ' -compress ' & $quality & '""'
      $sSwitches &= ' -save "' & $sTargetImage & '"'
      $sSwitches &= ' -captureregion ' & $ul_pos_x & ' ' & $ul_pos_y & ' ' & $br_pos_x & ' ' & $br_pos_y+4
      $sSwitches &= ' -exit'

This all works - I just want to know if there is a method like -compress or -capture that will allow me to resize with something like -size 200% or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version