ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (36/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
@Perry Mowbray: I have had to uninstall:

* Gmail Tasks
* GooglePlus
* TimeZone
Each one of them appeared to be causing FARR to crash on start-up.
(I did post about this elsewhere.)
-IainB (June 25, 2010, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you know where? That's interesting, I've had issues with GooglePlus for some time, but TimeZone has been fine.

I'm sorry that you've had problems...

Perry Mowbray:
Using that, puts some icon on the taskbar, which dissapears after 2 seconds. No .ini gets in place. I assume that window is the one that should appear when selecting "Timezone ReDownload" (which does nothing for me). Tried also elevating the prompt to see if that makes any difference, but does the same :(
-CyberEvil (June 25, 2010, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

That will be FARRTimeZone.exe which does the settings and downloading... it sounds like it's failing in the download...

CyberEvil:
Can you please upload somewhere a version with all files on it? that will solve the problem hopefully (have no proxy/firewall/anything, is just not doing the thing :()

Perry Mowbray:
Can you please upload somewhere a version with all files on it? that will solve the problem hopefully (have no proxy/firewall/anything, is just not doing the thing :()
-CyberEvil (June 25, 2010, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Everything is in the OP: What do you think you're missing?

IainB:
@Perry Mowbray:
Do you know where? That's interesting, I've had issues with GooglePlus for some time, but TimeZone has been fine.
I'm sorry that you've had problems...
-Perry Mowbray (June 25, 2010, 05:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
My last post on the details of the crashes with FARR (caused by TimeZone and separately by two other plugins) is here: Re: Latest FARR Release v2.87.03 - May 4, 2010

I am sorry, I should have posted the details to this discussion thread at the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version