ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (23/45) > >>

IainB:
@Perry Mowbray: Thanks Perry.
That works just fine - problem fixed!                  :up:

Will play around with it a bit and let you know the result.

Perry Mowbray:
@Perry Mowbray: Thanks Perry.
That works just fine - problem fixed!                  :up:

Will play around with it a bit and let you know the result.
-IainB (January 27, 2010, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Must apologize...  it's all a matter of perspective  :-[  when writing this I didn't get the results back in any other time format, so just assumed that that's all they dished up. So it was a bit of a surprise to see the few problems cropping up.

Anyway, it's all good now: the new version should be able to handle anything they throw at it  ;)

Thanks for the testing and feedback, I'll release that fix shortly...

Perry Mowbray:
Just updated TimeZone to 1.2.2. For those users who use dcUpdater TimeZone should update automatically. If you need to install fresh the zip file is in the first post.

This update fixes the downloader that wasn't configured to work with all the time formats that TimeAndDate.com were dishing up. Each time they dished up the times for me it was in AM/PM format, but thanks to IainB it finally dawned that my perspective wasn't the only one!

IainB:
@Perry Mowbray: Thanks. I did promise to report back. TZ seems to be working correctly on the main timezones I am interested in (see screenshot below). As you can see from the The Personal World Clock page (timeanddate.com), I am interested in checking up to 11 time zones, so a max of 5 in TZ is OK but not ideal (for my needs).

Thanks for a great plugin, and thanks for fixing it so swiftly.

Perry Mowbray:
@Perry Mowbray: Thanks. I did promise to report back. TZ seems to be working correctly on the main timezones I am interested in (see screenshot below). -IainB (January 28, 2010, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks: appreciate it... funny: never thought they'd be serving up different formats, though it was obvious after a careful reading  :-[

As you can see from the The Personal World Clock page (timeanddate.com), I am interested in checking up to 11 time zones, so a max of 5 in TZ is OK but not ideal (for my needs).
-IainB (January 28, 2010, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you want to give this a go: TimeZone_1.3.0.zip (344.08 kB - downloaded 661 times.)? Up to 11 Favourites can be set.

Thanks for a great plugin, and thanks for fixing it so swiftly.
-IainB (January 28, 2010, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

All good (and good fun). Let me know if that works for you, What I think I'll do (when I get a bit more time) is make the number for favourites flexible so you can have any number (within reason).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version