ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (17/45) > >>

TucknDar:
I have a strange problem with TimeZone (TZ). The plugin does what I expect, but whenever I have TZ loaded, FARR will stay open when I launch a program. So in other words, if I type notepad and press enter, FARR will launch notepad, but still remains open, unless I remove TZ. Then FARR will do as expected, i.e. launch notepad and "disappear" :huh:

Any idea what could be causing this? Must be a conflict somewhere?

Perry Mowbray:
I've asked ecaradec about this, as I only remember it "appearing" relatively recently?

I got around this by setting the following option: [edit: just discovered that it doesn't fix it, well it only does with TimeZone.]

CleverCat:
I have same problem!  ;)

ecaradec:
If the plugin don't care about the result the correct return is nothing or false. If the plugin return an integer, fscript would set the closeafterp parameter and tell FARR to not close.

Perry Mowbray:
If the plugin don't care about the result the correct return is nothing or false. If the plugin return an integer, fscript would set the closeafterp parameter and tell FARR to not close.
-ecaradec (September 21, 2009, 01:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, that's my problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version