ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (11/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Actually... just checked.  Right now, at 5:46 PM Weds in Ontario (EDT), TZ gives Brisbane as 7:46 PM Thurs,
whereas it's really 7:46 AM.
-cranioscopical (April 29, 2009, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Chris sent me his data file and wouldn't you know it? It was all OK and working fine  :-[

So what I've done is add some logging for the download process, so if it goes pear-shaped the log file will already be there to send.

Version 1.0 is attached to the original post.

cranioscopical:
Thanks Perry!   Helpful as ever  :)

rogal:
I don't know what is wrong, but after extracting the files and exit/restart FARR, after I type tz, I see three menus, (Options, info, redownload) but I cannot select options and redownload. I can only select info and it shows the help file.

tz search does not work either. tz la for example, does not show anything.

I don't know what is the problem. Please help me out.

Thank you,
Joon

CleverCat:
Hmmm.. I can select Options but not re download!

Perry Mowbray:
Hi Joon:

I don't know what is wrong, but after extracting the files and exit/restart FARR, after I type tz, I see three menus, (Options, info, redownload) but I cannot select options and redownload. I can only select info and it shows the help file.

tz search does not work either. tz la for example, does not show anything.

I don't know what is the problem. Please help me out.
-rogal (June 12, 2009, 12:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

To me it sounds like you have not downloaded the data file, which will happen automatically (normally).

Are you connected to the InterNet when FARR starts?

Double Clicking on Options does nothing?  :-\

You using the latest version?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version