ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Free Zinio eMagazine for 1 year

(1/2) > >>

sebasong:
Sorry, software junkie, this is not sw, but eMagazine.

I got this offer from The Read Green Initiative.

Save the tree and get free 1 year magazine from zinio @

http://goreadgreen.com/
1 mag per email account.

Get it while it is still valid. :)

app103:
Be warned that Zinio's desktop reader software is built on Adobe Reader (It's Adobe Reader on steroids) and could very well cause your PC to be vulnerable to a recently discovered exploit.

If you are going to take advantage of this offer, use the web interface to read your magazines and don't download & install the software, at least till Adobe straightens out their issues and Zinio posts an update.

Josh:
It's a good deal, but, I can't stand the zinio reader. My first experience with them was with the maxpc digital edition and the software reader is horrid. Hopefully it has improved since the time I used it 2 years ago :-/

40hz:
IMHO if Zinio comes along for the ride, it's not worth it. I have had nothing but hassles with that particular piece of software.

app103:
Keep in mind that they do allow you to read your magazines online, on their site, without having to install any software. So you can read them without it, now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version