ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Samsung's 24 x 220MB/s SSD RAID

<< < (5/7) > >>

nudone:
my own quantum computer did all that in the video 50 times over in less time - so fast, in fact, it finished before i had even started the whole process with the batch command.

cranioscopical:
my own quantum computer did all that in the video 50 times over in less time - so fast, in fact, it finished before i had even started the whole process with the batch command.
-nudone (March 11, 2009, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, my quantum computer functions only in quantum leap years, so it finishes 4 years earlier on every pass. 
You can probably tell from the quality of my responses that, so far, it has taken me back to being 5 years old!
After the next couple of runs I won't yet have been born so you'll no longer suffer from my off-topic nonsense.

nosh:
I'm a fan, FWIW.  :D

And LMAO at your clown badge, which I only just noticed!

nudone:
my quantum computer functions only in quantum leap years, so it finishes 4 years earlier on every pass. 
-cranioscopical (March 11, 2009, 05:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

now that is impressive.

Carol Haynes:
I just put these lines in a batch file that I ran from the same folder in the start menu as the shortcuts
access.lnk
powerpoint.lnk
word.lnk
excel.lnk

--- End quote ---
-nosh (March 10, 2009, 03:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
How do you get it to do all four at once? I have tried BAT and CMD files but it loads the first app and only opens the second app when you close the first app window etc. ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version