ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: TV Show/Movie Library - Discussion

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
Coeluh, due to other commitments, I may not be able to get to this Snack anytime soon.  If anybody else has the time, go for it.  I'll keep it on my list and hope that I can get to it in the future.

Coeluh:
Coeluh, due to other commitments, I may not be able to get to this Snack anytime soon.  If anybody else has the time, go for it.  I'll keep it on my list and hope that I can get to it in the future.
-skwire (March 12, 2009, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh ok thats cool. My request is more clear now, so that is positive thing.

Coeluh:
Ok, my comment: if you watch so many TV shows that you need/want such a program, you might want to think about cutting it down a bit.  8)

"Television is the creamy filling that distracts us from the substance of our lives."
-- Author unknown
-brotherS (March 10, 2009, 10:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
You are a parent yourself right?
-Coeluh (March 10, 2009, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm just someone who came to the conclusion that as much TV as I used to watch is not what will transform my (then) current life situation into my perfect life situation. So I acted and cut down TV hours massively. No regrets.
-brotherS (March 11, 2009, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
True, but I do have a social life.
-Coeluh (March 11, 2009, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
I know people with a strong social life who are still miserable quite often.  ;)

Anyway, if TV shows contribute to your happiness, enjoy the show(s)! :Thmbsup:
-brotherS (March 12, 2009, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well I'm getting back to Counterstrike now, I've to go to school this afternoon in Winnenden. After my Counterstrike game I'll go play lame-ass pingpong.

Coeluh:
http://www.mediabrowser.tv/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=744
This thing is opensource. Maybe this one can be used to work standalone?

Coeluh:
Anyone up for this job?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version