ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them

<< < (18/33) > >>

Target:
when you say user defined length, are you referring to the initial length filter (currently defaults to 64)?

I could save the last folder name, but what for?  (sorry, not trying to be difficult, I'm just trying to get this into context)

I'm working on an undo function, but i anticipated it being current for the life of the session only.  What would be the value of a persistent log?

cranioscopical:
does it have some significance?
-Target (March 24, 2009, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Almost nothing that I do has significance  :)

Target:
Almost nothing that I do has significance  :)
-cranioscopical (March 24, 2009, 10:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

sounds like my resume...

lanux128:
when you say user defined length, are you referring to the initial length filter (currently defaults to 64)?

I could save the last folder name, but what for?  (sorry, not trying to be difficult, I'm just trying to get this into context)

I'm working on an undo function, but i anticipated it being current for the life of the session only.  What would be the value of a persistent log? -Target (March 24, 2009, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

* yes, i meant the initial filter length.
* it'd be more like MRU; the user can right-click the add button and recall some of the last-used folders
* i didn't know that you are working on an undo function, if so then there is no reason for the log.

Target:
* yes, i meant the initial filter length.
* it'd be more like MRU; the user can right-click the add button and recall some of the last-used folders
-lanux128 (March 24, 2009, 11:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

* this shouldn't be a problem
* neither should this, though I'll need to think about how to incorporate it (and it's unlikely you'll see it for at least a couple of weeks... 8))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version