ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (38/41) > >>

antekgla:
Hi, I recently discover this little program and I find very useful!  :Thmbsup:

I would like -if possible-  to make a request:
MediaInfo has a lot of information about multimedia files, sadly Playtime only have a small subset of this info to include in the grid.
I agree what maybe this info it is not always useful to all users, but sometimes would be nice to have the Display Aspect Ratio or a colum only with the width (or height) of the video. I dont know... people has a lot of weird needs (I find this in DonationCoder in the section Coding Snacks !!!)

So if its not very complicaded I request the possibility of choose between all the info of MediaInfo provides to add as a Playtime column.

Thanks in advance,
and congrats for make so many programs free for the community!
Cheers!

skwire:
Hi, I recently discover this little program and I find very useful!  :Thmbsup:-antekgla (January 15, 2017, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad you like the application.

would be nice to have the Display Aspect Ratio or a colum only with the width (or height) of the video.-antekgla (January 15, 2017, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I understood you correctly, your request is in the new version below:

Website | Download
v1.5.0 - 2017-01-15
    + Added separate Width, Height, and Aspect Ratio columns.  You may have to
      choose "View > Justify columns" from the menu make the new columns appear.
      (Thanks, antekgla)
    + Added "Move to Top" and "Move to Bottom" functionality to toolbar and
      right-click menu.
    + Added a "Copy text" option to the Edit menu.

antekgla:

If I understood you correctly, your request is in the new version below:

Website | Download
v1.5.0 - 2017-01-15
    + Added separate Width, Height, and Aspect Ratio columns.  You may have to
      choose "View > Justify columns" from the menu make the new columns appear.
      (Thanks, antekgla)
    + Added "Move to Top" and "Move to Bottom" functionality to toolbar and
      right-click menu.
    + Added a "Copy text" option to the Edit menu.
-skwire (January 15, 2017, 11:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow, that was fast!
Great! thanks for the update...
I will download and try it.

Thanks again!

Edit: I just tried and the new columns are great! Thanks!  :Thmbsup:
However I detect a weird behavior when I click the Width to sort for that. For example I have several videos from different resolutions 1280x720, 640x480, 512x384 etc... When I click the Widht column the 1280 value is treated like the lower of the list  :o
I mean if the sort is Hight to Low appears the last and if the sort is Low to High appears first... weird... maybe a bug in the grid?... but the Height Column sorts OK  :tellme:

Edit2: I think what I know because the Width Colums sorts it is wrong... the values are treated  like alphabethic so 1280 is prior to 512, right?

skwire:
I think what I know because the Width Colums sorts it is wrong... the values are treated  like alphabethic so 1280 is prior to 512, right?-antekgla (January 16, 2017, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, an oversight on my part.  Fixed here:

Website | Download
v1.5.1 - 2017-01-16
    ! New columns in v1.5.0 weren't sorting properly.  (Thanks, antekgla)

antekgla:
Yes, an oversight on my part.  Fixed here:
-skwire (January 16, 2017, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works great now!
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version