ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (27/41) > >>

skwire:
Yes, it's slower.  A by-product of using AHK_L for its Unicode support.  Unfortunately, there's really no way around it and I'd rather have the Unicode support.

Curt:
are you saying that for the sake of future versions, you expect to stick to this new "slower but more supportive" concept?

TT1:
Unfortunately it still doesn't see any of the video files, and the Cancel button does nothing...

TT1:
Whoops, meant to say it doesn't see any of the Audio files.

skwire:
are you saying that for the sake of future versions, you expect to stick to this new "slower but more supportive" concept? -Curt (January 31, 2012, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Correct.

Unfortunately it still doesn't see any of the video files, and the Cancel button does nothing...-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 01:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Whoops, meant to say it doesn't see any of the Audio files.-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Cancel button won't enable unless a scan is going.  As for the other issue, I'm really at a loss.  I've verified it works on the following:

XPSP2 (via VM)
XPSP3 (my own computer)
Vista (via Curt)
W7 (my own computer)

I'm trying to track down another SP1 box that we can use for testing.  Even a VM would work for this purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version