ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (15/41) > >>

skwire:
Hmmmm...I suppose so.  What I do in the code is akin to simply "running" the file in, say, the Run prompt.  Maybe try switching the association back and simply entering the full path to a FLAC file in the Run box?

MilesAhead:
Hmmmm, Winamp doesn't like being started from inside PlayTime it seems on W7. If Winamp is already open, then it just plays the file.  Something to do with launching with skins.  Works fine on 64 bit Vista.

I tried compatibility mode and Run As Administrator.  Does not help.  Strange.  For now I guess I'll just open Winamp first. :)

skwire:
What happens when you run a FLAC file from the Run box?  Does Winamp behave the same way?

MilesAhead:
It looks like particular skins don't like launching out of PlayTime.  I just downloaded a different one and it works.  It's some kind of skin scripting error.  For some reason if I double click in explorer it doesn't happen.  I'll just have to use a different skin on W7.  No big deal.

The error box that pops up has a small font in dim red text on a black background.  If I try to get the magnifier out to read it, it disappears.  But it definitely says script error and something about mouse trap. Must be skin scripting stuff. If I find out anymore info I'll post it.

MilesAhead:
I guess it just doesn't like MMD3 skin mainly.  I'm trying a few others and they work.  The weird thing is, if I play a file out of PlayTime, and Winamp comes up with the different skin, then if I try to use MMD3 from the options menu, it crashes.  This is weird. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version