ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (13/41) > >>

MilesAhead:
More columns are a snap to add; are there any you would like to see?
-skwire (July 29, 2009, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmm, if you add audio and video codec then you'd have just about all the pertinent info from MediaInfo. The other thing, if I reposition the columns it seems to forget the order if I close and open the app.  Could you persist the column order?

I think soon I'm going to be taking MediaInfo out of my FreeCommander favorite tools list and putting PlayTime in.  It's more versatile esp. the context menu selection handling.  :)

skwire:
Hmmmm, if you add audio and video codec then you'd have just about all the pertinent info from MediaInfo. The other thing, if I reposition the columns it seems to forget the order if I close and open the app.  Could you persist the column order?-MilesAhead (July 30, 2009, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done.

v1.1.2 - 2009-07-31
    + Column order and widths are now saved.  (Thanks, MilesAhead)
    + Added a few more data columns.

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

MilesAhead:
Looks really nice.  Would it be possible to have the Filename column self-adjusting as it was before and have the other columns relative to it, if it is the leftmost column? The other columns will have pretty much known maximums so adjusting them once should be all that's needed.  But the base filename can vary in length quite a bit.

(The Path I'll leave in the rightmost column and chances are I'm right clicking in a folder so I know the path anyway. But with the self-adjusting base filename thingy, I won't have to work anything except the main scrollbars.)

I promise this is the last adjustment request(unless you can get it to pick winning Lotto numbers) :)

lanux128:
the file type icons and the additional columns are a very nice touch. pursuant to my earlier post, a way to customize the columns would be nice. i'd like to request for the ability to hide certain columns. thanks again for this wonderful tool. :-*

skwire:
Would it be possible to have the Filename column self-adjusting as it was before-MilesAhead (July 31, 2009, 11:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Done.

I promise this is the last adjustment request(unless you can get it to pick winning Lotto numbers) :)-MilesAhead (July 31, 2009, 11:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
:)  Don't worry about requests.  I enjoy these sorts of apps.

a way to customize the columns would be nice. i'd like to request for the ability to hide certain columns.-lanux128 (August 01, 2009, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
If I add this, I'd have to do it like I do in Trout and other apps I've written that use a listview.  Basically, I just zero-width any column you want to "hide".  It's still there but you just don't see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version